Dianna Kokoszka welcomed Liz Murray to the Mega Camp stage again. This time to speak with Mega Leadership attendees. Her message was too good not to share! A few of our favorite messages:
- "There are gifts in all of our lives. If you’re looking for them, you’ll find them. If you’re looking for the faults, you’ll find them."
- "What changes a life? One empowered choice after the next."
- "Its about mindset. There is no middle man. It’s up to you to make your life happen. No one else is going to do it for you."
- "Emotions are muscles. The ones you work get stronger."
- "Be careful of the company you keep and the agreement they give you."
- "It’s not a different quality of human being that is successful. It’s the work."
- "Some people like to call me a bootstrapper. Nothing could be more inaccurate. I had help from some great people along the way. No one gets there alone."