Liz Murray Continues to Inspire

Dianna Kokoszka welcomed Liz Murray to the Mega Camp stage again. This time to speak with Mega Leadership attendees.  Her message was too good not to share!  A few of our favorite messages:

• “There are gifts in all of our lives.  If you’re looking for them, you’ll find them.  If you’re looking for the faults, you’ll find them.”
  • “What changes a life? One empowered choice after the next.”
  • “Its about mindset.  There is no middle man.  It’s up to you to make your life happen. No one else is going to do it for you.”
  • “Emotions are muscles.  The ones you work get stronger.”
  • “Be careful of the company you keep and the agreement they give you.”
  • “It’s not a different quality of human being that is successful.  It’s the work.”
  • “Some people like to call me a bootstrapper.  Nothing could be more inaccurate. I had help from some great people along the way.  No one gets there alone.”
Tagged with:

18 comments on “Liz Murray Continues to Inspire
  1. Sam Powell says:

Makes you want to be a “Team Leader” for a day – to get a shot at hearing her speak again. Thanks for taking such great care of our team leaders…

2. Ana Connell says:

Wow, very powerful statements.

Thank you so much for posting this information!

3. Danielle says:

Positive Choices Positive Results!

Thank you Liz and Keller Williams for continuing to inspire!

4. Liz is truly inspirational. I’m honored that I get to keep my fellow agents at Mega Camp as “the company I keep”!

5. Liz… your move from the streets to Harvard graduate is just incredible. Super inspiring. I know you did it but I just can’t quite get my head around how tough it must have been for you. Congratulations. You deserve everything you’ve achieved.

6. Reggie Jahn says:

Liz, saw you at Mega Agent on Friday. You and Nick were inspiring, You are so right that Your life is Your choice. You decide. Those who make bad decisions must live with those consequences. Unfortunately, sometimes those consequences effect others, but it’s still how you deal with it. Girl, you dealt with it IMPRESSIVELY! Also agree, that NO ONE DOES IT ALONE! Keep it up!

7. ShawnMon says:

“Get Your Butt On The Train And Go”… Liz says.
    …to school
    …to work
    …to lead generate
    …to knock
    …to ask
    …to win
    …to win!
    …to win!!

8. Scott Agnew says:

My Ah ha! The best we can do is to do our part at the highest level of which we are capable. Liz, I know I am capable of so much more…Thanks so very much!

9. BJ Jackson says:

Liz, I heard you Friday and knew I’d never be the same again. Then I heard you again on Saturday and was simply blown away by your inspiration and love. Thank you

10. Scott Crouch says:

Liz thank you for the reminder that its about Being and Doing your very best!!!!

11. Marian Benton says:

Liz, You inspired us all to be a “Perry” in someone’s life. Thank you for sharing your incredible story!

12. Sherry Waite says:

Liz,

Truly your story touched my heart and the love for your mother was flowing into the universe. I’m sure she is very proud of you and can feel your message, I know we could!! Thank you for sharing your inspiring story!

13. Kristin Cruz says:

I want to be someone’s Perry. Liz, thanks for being you!

14. Nan Cie Hamilton says:

Liz,
    Thank you for a powerful message delivered with elegance and courage.
    If I were young enough,… I would want to grow up and be just like you!
    I can’t thank you enough for what you have done for so many.
    Nan Cie

15. When Dreams are BIG, facts don’t count!
    Thank you Liz, you are IT!
    And thank you Gary & Diana for helping us to see further and further standing on the shoulders of Giants!

16. Liz, You inspired me to do something that I have been putting off for far too long. Your comment about having your hand on the door knob and deciding whether to open the door or not made me think of a fridge and cupboard door that I have been opening far too often! I choose to keep the door closed. I have decided to start my 2010 New Year’s resolution today to be completed by Jan 1st – 30.5 lbs in 120 days. I’ve posted it onto my Facebook and will continue to post it daily. Thanks, in that and many more ways, you’ve changed my life. You are a Hero (even if your modesty prevents you from saying so.)

17. Ginny Moore says:

Liz,

You have inspired me and so many others and I am so proud of the company that I work for that understands the need to expose agents to other people who have had tough challenges to overcome! I look forward to keeping up with you and to watch how you continue to change lives by your decision to change your life. It has made me understand even more so as a team leader that there is only so much I can do….it really is up to each person….but I can inspire them or challenge them or listen to them and show them a better way…..thanks

18. Esma Khammar says:

Saw the Movie and you are a true inspiration for everybody! Thank you!