KW Commercial President Buddy Norman gave a presentation tracking the division’s amazing growth in its first year, 2009. In a time when most are steering away from the commercial landscape, it is clear that KW Commercial is a bright light and is in keeping with Keller Williams Realty’s overall surge up the ranks of the world’s top real estate companies. Here are some highlights from the session:
- In just one year, KW Commercial has already become one of the notable players in commercial real estate.
- With a membership that is about to surpass 1000, it is the fastest-growing commercial real estate firm in North America.
- KW Commercial is expected to quadruple its current ranks by year-end 2012.
- KW Commercials key initiatives for 2010 are commercial agent training, technology enhancement (practice groups, website templates, and a KW Commercial listing service), plus the launch of a commercial coaching program.
- Growth is all about recruiting, KW Commercial will be launching a 2010 Mastermind Road Show that will travel throughout the US and Canada, to support recruiting.