From Guest Contributors: Maps Coaching and Coach Beth Torrence. Beth put this post together from notes she gathered at this week’s Masterminds, a MAPS Coaching signature event, which was held in Austin, Texas.
It’s April 15 and home buyers have just 15 days left to get a home under contract to qualify for either the $8,000 or $6,500 Tax Credit. So, what can you do today?
- Contact FSBO’s and Expireds with an offer for a 15 day listing agreement. Let them know they’ve got 15 days to sell their house before the credit expires and many buyers are out of the market.
- Have your sellers offer to double the tax credit if you purchase in the next 15 days. Seller can offer assistance with closing costs or a price reduction.
- Call your SOI, Accountants, and Financial Planners and say, “Hey there are only 15 days till the tax credit expires. Who do you know that doesn’t want to miss out on either 8k or $6500?”
- Create urgency in the sellers to get the price down into the next pricing bracket down. This will expose the home to more prospective buyers and the seller can then move to their next house and get the $6500 credit if they qualify.
- Practice Buzzard Real Estate – If you live in an area where investors have a lot of equity, contact them and let them know that now is a great time to sell it and buy homes in other distressed areas like Las Vegas, etc.
Click here to go to the MAPS Coaching blog for the rest of the tips: http://bit.ly/cjjQqp