We’re ready for you! Family Reunion, Keller Williams Realty’s annual convention, is kicking off today with more than 8,500 people in attendance!
From breakouts, to big sessions and even bigger names in real estate, we’ll be sharing tips, strategies and success secrets throughout the entire event.
Stay tuned for highlights from:
- Top Producers, speakers and trainers on what they’re doing now to succeed;
- Mo Anderson, Vice-Chairman of the Board and Kay Evans, regional owner of Southeast and Florida-North, on the strength of our culture during The 7th Annual Cultural Summit.
- Gary Keller’s vision for the market’s future;
- Agents on the cutting edge of new tools and new technology;
- Mark Willis, CEO, and Mary Tennant, President and COO on the State of the Company and Culture;
- BOLD Recharge, including this year’s BOLD Achiever Award;
- And video coverage on many of the sessions!
The KWRI Blog Team is excited to bring you an inside look at real estate’s most attended events!
P.S. We want to hear from you!
- Facebook: Tag Keller Williams Realty in your Facebook pictures. Be sure to “Like” us at http://www.facebook.com/KellerWilliamsRealty and post your “Ahas” to the Family Reunion Facebook Page http://www.facebook.com/KWFamilyReunion.
- Twitter: Tweet, retweet and follow the conversation on Twitter. Search #KWFR.
- YouTube: Watch highlights from the biggest breakout sessions on Keller Williams Realty YouTube channel, and check back for some behind the scenes moments! http://www.youtube.com/kellerwilliams.