Has a bad morning ever ruined your entire day? Did someone’s negativity cast a dark cloud over your otherwise sunny disposition? Bad energy can affect us all – IF we let it says Dianna Kokoszka, CEO of KW MAPS Coaching and creator of BOLD: Business Objectives: A Life by Design, the eight-week course designed to condition real estate agents with powerful mindset exercises, language techniques, business-building strategies and live lead generation activities.
Over the eight weeks, attendees are taught to identify the thoughts that disarm them and the habits that circumvent their success. One of the ways in which they do that is by focusing on 30 BOLD Laws.
“One of my favorite BOLD Laws is ‘Your Cells Eavesdrop on Your Thoughts,’” says Kokosozka. “That means that every thought that we have is stored in somewhere in our body. They release energy and chemicals that make our body either feel good or bad. If you have a lot of negative thoughts your brain releases certain chemicals in response to them. Conversely, the more positive thoughts you have, the better you feel and the more your body craves them.”
Here, Kokoszka further explains the BOLD Law.
The BOLD Laws are like signposts along your travel, guiding you toward success. Here are the other 29. Name your favorite in the comment section below!
- 1. Change the way you look at things and the things you look at change.
- 2. A life by design, not by default.
- 3. BE DO HAVE.
- 4. There is no try.
- 5. What you focus on expands.
- 6. Complaining = garbage magnet.
- 7. Don’t listen to your drunk monkey.
- 8. Want = Lack.
- 9. Come from contribution.
- 10. Do what you have always done, and you will get what you have always gotten.
- 11. If it is not on your schedule, it doesn’t exist.
- 12. You can have reasons or results and you can’t have both.
- 13. All work expands to fill the time allowed.
- 14. Your business grows to the extent that you do.
- 15. Keep your emotions between the lines.
- 16. Success is simple, not easy.
- 17. Don’t mistake movement for achievement.
- 18. Motion = emotion.
- 19. Clarity is power.
- 20. It’s not about selling real estate; it’s about following a schedule.
- 21. People will grow into the conversations you create around them.
- 22. No pressure, no diamond.
- 23. Spontaneity is a conditioned reflex.
- 24. You get what you deserve in your imagination.
- 25. Don’t compare your insides to other people’s outsides.
- 26. How you participate here is how you participate everywhere.
- 27. The purpose of business is to fund your- perfect life.
- 28. Things aren’t always how they appear to be.
- 29. Focus on the solution not the problem.