Keller Williams Family Reunion 2015 is here! How will you make the most of your experience?
It’s no surprise that events are one of the biggest venues for networking. This year, strengthen and grow your online network by interacting with your KW Family through social media. The online community is vibrant and brimming with interesting ideas, insightful viewpoints, and potential new connections.
Because of the sheer number of Family Reunion breakout sessions offered on any given day, attending every single session is impossible. Having social media at your fingertips allows you to partake in a virtual conversation and view key highlights from individual sessions.
How to leverage social media while at Family Reunion:
- Connect with KWRI. Be sure to follow all KWRI social media channels (Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, KW Blog, Instagram, Google+) for the most up-to-date event details and a look at what goes on behind the scenes. We’ll be live tweeting, posting on Facebook and sharing notable moments on Instagram during Family Reunion.
- Use tags. Attribute and tag any quotes or messages from speakers on stage. By tagging the speaker in your tweet, you are making your quote more likely to be seen. Use this format when live tweeting: “[name/twitter handle] says [their statement]. #kwfr” Try to keep your tweet to 120 characters so it can be easily retweeted by other participants.
- Capture rich media. A picture is worth a thousand words and when Twitter limits you to 140 characters, photos speak volumes! The app Word Swag is like carrying around a graphic designer in your pocket and allows you to create stunning designs in real time. Be sure to use the official Family Reunion hashtag (#kwfr) to join the online conversation and discover new connections along the way!
- Stay powered up. Bring that back up charger! Having your battery die just as you’re about to post that picture or share a pivotal moment can be frustrating. We suggest bringing a Mophie when attending events.
- Share with us! We want to hear all about your favorite Family Reunion moments and interact with you at the event! We’ll pick several photos from attendees and share through our social channels each day. Be sure to tag us so we can see how much fun you’re having at Family Reunion!
Not able to attend KW Family Reunion this year? Join in on the conversation by searching for #kwfr on Twitter and by following our social media feed.