Not having all of your clients download your KW Mobile App is like driving a Ferrari only 30 mph; you never reach full potential.
Keller Williams associate Mike Carter of Greensboro, N.C., has his pedal to the metal with his KW Mobile App. Carter has had more than 1,600 clients download his app. How? He got creative and tapped into his network of “gamer” friends and had them help promote his app, and he held a download contest where he gave away an Xbox One.
Let's take a look at how the KW Mobile App is accelerating agent performance and making things "app-en" for their clients and their businesses.
First, your app reduces client abandonment. Whether we like it or not, we live in an instant gratification age where clients expect to continue their home search from their phone at midnight. If you are not available for your client 24/7, they will find an agent or portal that is.
Second, your app saves you time. By allowing clients to browse listings on the app using the map feature, they can drive to areas they would like to live in and instantly see where the listings are. Using the app, your clients can communicate with you and show you where they want you to make appointments.
Third, your app keeps your client loyal. If your clients are not using your app, they are using a competitor’s app or website. Don’t risk losing them, especially after you have invested so much time and energy into helping them find the perfect home. When your clients use your app to search for homes, you are keeping them connected directly to you and off competitor portals. Your app is free to you and free to your client, making it the best digital home search option available.
And most importantly, your app makes you money. The bottom line is that your branded app makes the home-buying process easier for your clients and can speed up sales. The app is free for you to use and share, so what are you waiting for?
So, are you ready to get behind the wheel of your Ferrari? Here are 10 easy ways you can start sharing your KW Mobile App:
- When a potential buyer walks in the door at an open house, I ask if they have a smart phone…then I get their # and text a link to my app to them.
- I share it every time I sit down next to someone at a sporting event!
- Web page focus box
- Signature line on my email
- On Facebook! Facebook! Facebook!
- Standing in line…any line. Strike up a conversation, give them a demo and we’re off to the races!
- QR Code on my business card.
- Have clients download at all consultations.
- I share it with buyers that text from my riders.
- When I meet my new buyers, I put it on their phone for them.
- I tell everyone I talk with and then share it with them from the app.