The numbers are in and our agents have once again set all-time production records in Q3! After three consecutive quarters of record-breaking performance, indicators point to a strong Q4.
“Our agents and local leadership teams are playing from the same playbook and generating predictable, sustainable results,” said John Davis, CEO, Keller Williams. “By setting big goals and focusing on their daily activities, they’re increasing their production, expanding their market share, and generating more profits to fund their lives and create opportunities.”
Q3 2017 Results
- Franchise is home to 173,015 associates, a net gain of 6,011 agents globally in Q3.
- Agents closed 300,517 transactions in Q3, up 7.6 percent over Q3’16*.
- Agents closed $91.9 billion in sales volume, up 16.3 percent from previous Q3*.
- Franchisee owner profit in the third quarter was up 10.1 percent over Q3’16 to $56.6 million*.
- Profit share increased 11.3 percent over Q3’16 to $49.5 million*.
Year-to-Date (YTD) Results (as of Sept. 30)
- Closed transactions YTD total 813,828 units, up 10.0 percent over same period 2016*.
- Closed sales volume YTD is $240.7 billion, up 16.6 percent over same period last year*.
- Owner profit YTD is $160.3 million, up 12.9 percent over first nine months of 2016*.
- Profit share YTD is $139.2 million, up 14.0 percent over same period last year *.
Q3 Outlook (KPIs indicative of Q4 performance)
- Agents took 187,487 new listings (new market inventory), up 5.8 percent over Q3'16*.
- Listings taken volume totaled $58.8 billion, up 9.9 percent over Q3'16*.
- Agents wrote 317,473 contracts (projected closings), up 7.3 percent over Q3'16*.
- Contracts written volume was $95.5 billion, up 15.4 percent over Q3'16*.
*Franchise results achieved across the United States and Canada.
At Keller Williams, we believe all our associates should be treated like stakeholders, because we truly believe that together everyone achieves more.
As a company built by and for agents, we're thrilled that our teams are outperforming the high expectations they've set.
With our Career Growth Initiative, we're helping our agents focus on their most leveraged business activities during a time of year when many competitors abandon the field.
Our agents are expanding their market share and building momentum during months when real estate traditionally goes backward; they’re turning winter into summer and creating new opportunities for themselves and their families.
Celebrate your winning record!
You are disrupting the industry and the proof is in the numbers! Share your value and gain even MORE market share with the KW Performance Report.
Included in this comprehensive marketing toolkit is:
- Performance Report PDF: Recap how you are outperforming the industry.
- Customizable PowerPoint Template: Impress at your next listing presentation.
- Customizable Press Release: Leverage news outlets and gain market share.
- Social Media Collection: Share your performance with your sphere.