Another Milestone for Keller Williams Realty

Mark Willis, CEO, announced today during his state of the company address that Keller Williams is ranked highest by J.D. Powers and Associates for highest overall satisfaction among home buyers for two years in a row! This is proof positive that Keller Williams continues to outperform the industry.

“Keller Williams is rising to No.1! The longer the downturn lasts, the stronger Keller Williams emerges. Year to date, NAR’s membership has dropped by about 10 percent, while Keller Williams agent count has incresed by 2 percent,” said Willis.

Why is it Keller Williams continues to power ahead in gaining its “unfair share of the market?” States Willis, “Unified training, unified leaders, a unified culture, and a unified economic model.”

Tagged with:

30 comments on “Another Milestone for Keller Williams Realty
  1. Andrea Franklin says:

LOVE IT! I’m so thankful to be a part of this company!

2. Toni Sanger says:

Keller Williams is an AWESOME company to work for. They offer the best training, support,and you get the best return on the dollar! Check it out!

3. Great News!! Wished I could have been at Mega Camp to hear the news live!

4. Shannon May says:

I’m not even surprised! It’s such a blessing to be a part of this amazing company!

5. Bill Pratt says:

As a new agent (Nov 08) I can attest to the training, support and motivation to ensure you succeed in a shift market. All the agents at our Dallas North Office want you to succeed and grow. It is the KW family style of business. Everybody wins!

6. brian hill says:

The energy you get from all for, 1 and 1 for all in the kw family recharges me. After a long and bizzy summer, mega gets you fired up again to finish out the year and plan next. This award is evidence that training and culture. Go heartland region

7. Keller Williams ROCKS!! ALL ROADS LEAD TO KELLER WILLIAMS!

8. Lisa Herald says:

I am awestruck by the magnitude and depth of the spiritual conviction this company has. Absolutely thrilled with the new energy, new determination that I received being a part of the greatest company on the earth !

9. David Raesz says:

From the beginning of 1986 when I first joined Keller Williams Realty I knew that this was the company to keep. Gary, Mark, Mo, and Mary bring us the tools and we are the culture keepers! This was the best Mega Camp and the family continues to raise the bar for next years Camp!

10. I am not surprised! My office is growing and exceeding numbers posted by other companies that have been around here for Decades! Did I mention our KW office is less than two years old! Go KW Louisville East!

11. This Mega Agent camp really was impressive this year. The guests were phenomenal!! Nick, Tommy, Liz… Wow! Tommy’s guitar playing just brought me to tears. Unbelieveable… especially the song about “My Daddy”.

Gary… you and your team have built a great company. Thank you. Let’s keep moving forward!

12. Jack Allen says:

I throughly enjoyed Mega Camp. I learned from listening to others who have done it and I realized I have the power within me to be a MEGA Agent! I am proud to be a member of the Keller Williams family.
    BOLD has enBOLDED me to shot for higher goals.
    It impressed me that ordinary people have and are doing extraordinary things.
    Thanks !

13. Sam Powell says:

The moment that report came out, or Market Center began to use it in our recruiting packets and some of our agents have begun to print it on the back sides of all of their listing sheets that they leave at properties to continue to have something to share with our consumers about what a great company we are.

Idea: our market center is creating a “Why Keller Williams” recruiting business card and this would be awesome to incorporate onto the front of the card. The back of the card is white with lines for the KW agent to write in their contact information.

Let’s find creative ways to get this information our into our Markets! 2 years running – that tells an awesome story in this and every market!

14. Awesome! KW agents Rock! We will be #1!!

15. Truly inspirational the speakers, panel
    and the amazing stories. I believe!
    I am so happy to be in such a wonderful
    family. Gary thank you for opening my eyes,
    allowing me to see straight
    bless you all :-)

16. I am so very proud of KW – and so thankful to be part of such an incredible company. I want the agents that I know & care about to see for themselves what we offer!

17. Scott Crouch says:

When you Believe and Dream you achieve and thrive…..Thank you Gary Keller and all at KWRI for Believing and Dreaming for with that KW and all its associates are truly THRIVING!!!!!!!

18. Karen Fox says:

Only grown by 2%? I guess that means, I need to lead generate (heard that somewhere) and be Bold, asking for business and Mega Agents. I realize that I am where I am supposed to be, learning how to do Real Estate as a business, not just selling houses.
    Thanks Gary Keller, and the staff that he talked about @ Mega Camp, that brought him the success.

19. irishrealtor says:

Mega Camp was incredible this year! Gary continues to expand our mind with the same simple message….Master our Craft & stay small!
    Onwards….

20. COURTNEY says:

THIS IS MY 15TH YEAR IN RE AND I JUST GOT TO KW. I HAVE ASKED MANY QUESTIONS THRU THE YEARS ABOUT HOW TO GROW A BUSINESS, NOT JUST SELL HOMES. WELL, NOW I HAVE IT. THANK YOU KW. I AM PROUD TO BE A KW AGENT. I LOVED MEGA CAMP AND CAN’T WAIT FOR FAMILY REUNION. GEAUX NEW ORLEENS!!!!! MY HOME!!!!

21. Wow! This was definitely the best Mega Agent Camp and Mastermind Event that I have attended. Gary was on his game, Mark, Mary and Mo, continue to shine and show why Keller Williams leads the field. Nick, Liz, Tommy, Rhett, and Billy? How do they do that. Attitude is Altitude. Thank you Gary, Mo, Mark and Mary, and also Dianna and Tony, and the whole MAPS team. This one will be hard to beat. We brought 19 people and they won’t forget this one for a while. This is not an expense, it is an experience. GO Keller Williams!

22. What a fantastic company and what a great honor!

23. Now THAT is an achievement to be proud of! I’m proud that it all started here in Austin. Congratulations, KW!

24. If you are a top Keller Williams agent in your area, please call me! We are featuring two area specialists on zillow.com. It is a great way to get new listings business b/c you can snatch up people who come to look at Zestimates of thier homes on our site and help them with a real CMA/listing.
    Call me 206-515-8249
    kater@zillow.com

25. cherylbrewer says:

I just came to Keller Williams last week. I am impressed! I am in Arlington Texas. We have a great office!
    It is good to know I made the right decision!

26. kenjansen says:

Yay. Keep it going!

Keller Williams in Kansas City / Overland Park is going strong.

27. dennisbaum says:

The cream is always going to rise to the top!

28. Two years in a row! Woo Hoo! I am so glad to be selling homes in Las Cruces as an agent with Keller Williams Realty!

2 Pings/Trackbacks for "Another Milestone for Keller Williams Realty"
  1. […] Read More -> Comments [0]Digg it!Facebook […]